View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 04:35 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
There are lots of comments about 23071, and I know that 21864 is considered in the most stable branch, but can someone that had 23016 and flashed to 21864 describe any differences they've noticed? So far I think I read one or two experiences with the two different roms/branches. I realize that no one can decide but me what rom to use, but I think it's helpful to hear other people's experiences, opinions. Thanks!
21864 feels like same old Energy to me (that's a compliment). Fast and stable. Aside from the Alert quirk I posted on the last page I've had 0 issues. I honestly don't see many differences but I'm still playing/exploring.
A few sub-menu tabs have been switched to the bottom of the screen, the Alarm issue appears to have been resolved (though I hadnt checked it in awhile so it couldve been fixed before). As you may have read 21864 doesnt allow the Drag & Drop customization to the Start menu but you can still move icons around (move to the top).
No one has posted a significant FUNCTIONAL difference between the two builds ('071 & '864) that I've seen. I may take '071 for a spin but I'm going to chose stability over looks every time. Hope that sheds some light for you.