View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erick10
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Finally Success.. Just got off the phone with them and after she tried to offer me the BB, Snap and Palm Pro I explained to her why they were not accecptable. She then tried to order me another TP1 and I declined cause all the refurbs I have had.. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the TP2 will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have been reading these posts for days and all the success stories really helped me out.. And the fact that this is my 3rd TP1 in less than a month may have helped also.. Is it TUESDAY YET!!!!!
ME too man. Success, Success, Success lol. After explaining to them I couldnt get a Blackberry because that would raise my bill for the Blackberry Data plan and telling them I had fat fingers and the Treo Pro had cramped keys; I asked for a supervisor. He was very very chill. I explained to him everything you guys have said here and bam "Im Sorry for the Incovinience Mr. SEXY, I could offer you a Touch Pro 2 and it runs windows mobile and has a Slide Out Keyboard. Would you want that? Me: Fuk Yeah lol, I was like sure if it has a Slide Out Keyboard and has Windows Mobile. Finally, after 6 calls and one being hung up on. Guys, be patient and dont be a pain to the reps, once they tell you the only phone that is most comparable, just tell the rep you have fat fingers or something and ask for a supervisor, "NICELY". The Supervisors will feed your need lol. I will be joining lots of you here at the Touch Pro 2 forum. I should be getting my Touch Pro 2 either Tuesday or Wednesday. I will miss my Touch Pro but you cant miss on a TP2.
U a damn lie, ur not gona miss ur TP LOL! Well seriously, the only thing I'll miss about it is the flash, but I'll manage lol, & congrats man finally! Now we gotta get that one user in here that still has the Mogul to finally have success & get a TP2