View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 09:48 AM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Re: Anyone else losing faith?

(Begin rant)

I can't believe how many people are complaining about waiting for this unlocker. I've decided not to even get this phone until the unlocker is done and all you guinea pigs report back on if it works or not. I've been using my mogul waiting like the next person, I haven't even sampled the 800x480 glory yet. With all this complaining it would be really funny if they released the unlocker just to stop the nagging and it bricks most of your phones for some reason. The unlockers are doing this under the radar of the carriers, do you really think you're be getting replacement phones under Assurion if they can tell that it died during a failed flash session of a ROM that isn't available yet?

I've been checking this site about 15 times a day waiting and hoping like the next guy, but if delaying saves your phone from being accidentally bricked, why would you rush this process? I have no idea how hard making the unlocker is but again this is a hybrid CDMA and GSM phone, how many of these already exist and have unlockers? How long do Apple people have to wait for the jailbreak software to come out, not only that but I believe way more people are working on doing that, vs the couple of people working on the hardspl...

I'll tell you whats really annoying, instead of just coming on this board and see one post to find out if the unlocker is available or just to get an update, i have to look through muliple 25 page threads of why we are getting screwed.

(End of rant)

Last edited by testacon; 10-24-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: spelling