View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 09:34 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is the htc touch pro 2 lcd repairable????

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Out of curiosity, what is the difference in screens that makes my CDMA (that can also use a sim card) screen incompatible a GSM TP2?
I'm honestly not sure, but I learned in the past, with older phones, like the RAZR, GSM and CDMA, aesthetically they looked exactly the same, and when you took them apart they were two different animals. I would just feel really bad for this person if they had to order this one out of hong kong only to find out that the CDMA wont fit the GSM.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME