View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Sprints700wx
Regular 'Geeker

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Simple contacts app iContact (v0.4) (xPhone alike)

Found This App On XDA-Developers..And Loaded It to my Treo And Loved It..Although it Needs A Add Contact Option But Love it-- Works Perfect With Any Black Theme...Jst Scroll Down Click On Link And Download iContact_v0.4.zip ...

Here Is The Info --

Thanks to (larna) Over @ XDA-Developers.com!

Hello,
I wrote a simple contacts list app for WM5 but i've tested it on HTC Wizard only. If anyone is willing to test the app on their device I'd be very thankfull.

The app is very basic, it only lists contacts in scrollable list. I use it for accessing my contacts by scrolling the list with fingers, similar to *Phone. Just tap, drag and release. To select a contact, just tap and release, and standard contact details dialog should appear.

Exe is in the attached zip file.

UPDATE v0.4, 09.11.2007.
This version should fix a bug or two, but may introduce some as well. It should fix the most obvious bug with contact name length.
It also introduces a way to look into contact details. But is merely a test and isn't very usable at the moment. Tapping on the contact name will open standard pocket outlook contact details.

Have fun.

UPDATE v0.3, 08.09.2007.
Sorry to say that iContact didn't go very far, but still, i wanted to give you guys an up-to-date version (if anyone is still interested )

There are few changes and they're all very obvious, so, have fun.

UPDATE

v0.2
App is now known as"iContact".Main changes would be landscape fix and (Oh, My, Oooh) WM2003 support.
As i don't have wm2003 device there are probably still some bugs, but at least it should start, show contacts and scroooooolllll...

The little indicator on the right side has some bugs, i know. But, as it doesn't affects the other app functionality I let it live.

Post your opinions. New features will be discussed when main part of the app works (almost) bug free.

Thx for all your comments. That motivates me the most.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Contacts v0.1 is available for testing purposes in the post:
Here
Explanations and comments are available in before mentioned post.

YouTube video made by nicolas (thx nicolas)

xPhone alike launcher by Grumps (Good job man!)

Thx,
larna
Attached Files iContact_v0.2.zip (5.9 KB, 6497 views)
iContact_v0.3.zip (11.1 KB, 4210 views)
iContact_v0.4.zip (12.0 KB, 1227 views)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by larna : 09-11-2007 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Updated to v0.4

-----------------> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=iContact <---------------

Download And Enjoy.....Remember I Didnt Make This Jst Found This And Wanna BIG Up The Creator!!!

Last edited by Sprints700wx; 11-19-2007 at 11:28 PM.