View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:49 AM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savaytse66 View Post
The way I read this, you only have to pay if you are a business that needs to unlock more than 2-3 devices. Am I missing something?
Yeah, right? It looks like the ol' "you gotta pay us if you try to make money using our software" routine. I don't have any problem at all with this type of licensing arrangement.

Edit: And so what if they want to do this?!? This is basically the traditional freeware licensing set-up, so I really have no idea why anyone would be complaining. This world isn't free, and nobody is entitled to anything, except die and pay taxes. If folks are nice enough to share something with us, then take it & be happy. It is their decision as to when & how to give us a FREE license to use their software, period.

Oh snap, and there are major INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES & RIGHTS/POTENTIAL LIABILITY involved here. They probably got some legal advice and are now just CTAs...

$0.021

Last edited by Recursion; 10-24-2009 at 09:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.