View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:15 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

I've been waiting patiently for the unlocker; and I have not posted because I beleive there is no point, it will be released when its done. But after reading some of the posts regarding the unlocking requiring a licence for it to work, I could not help myself. In all the updates there was never any mention on the licencing. It was always "Were still working on it, it will be any day now". In all likely hood it's been ready to go this entire time and they are busy working the bugs out of their pay per use system.

From what I've read, the first licence will be free, and ever one after that will cost you. We have all been around WM Devices long enough to know, that we are going to go through a couple of replacement devices, so WTF...I can think of a time when in the span of a month I unlocked then relocked atleast six times. I can only hope once its released someone much smarter than I figures out how it works and repacks without the pay feature (YES I KNOW THAT WOULD BE TAKING ABOUT WAREZ ).......But I'm a little pissed right now

As far as I'm concerned,If the unlocker is not free they can keep it. Will I be refunded if something goes wrong, probably not. I'm very disappointed with their deception, a lot of people donated under false pretences, SHAME . I guess i'm really not that surprised, everything always come back to money in the end, look like I'm waiting for Telus to release the WM6.5 update...........

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 10-24-2009 at 08:48 AM.