View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:53 AM
ebmorgan
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Here's what I sick of hearing from the complainer complainers: you all assume its an impatients thing with us who are getting short. I was quietly waiting for the HSPL until ELITE TEAM SET THE DEADLINE THEMSELVES and missed it three times now. They should have just updated weekly with "no...not yet" instead of leaving the post stale for weeks and then blowing THEIR OWN TIMELINE. No Im back to not giving a sheeiit when it comes out because I wont beleive anything they say.

And now there's something else...a licensing server!? There's only one reason I can think of why they need one...they're going to charge money for the HSPL. Can anyone shed some light on why they will be issuing licenses for it?