View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 04:28 AM
vicko5000
PPCGeeks Regular

vicko5000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

So my TP's screen started crapping out... i took in to a corporate store..
they said they need to order me a replacment. i told the guy that i heard we could have different choices of phones. he said "well yeah only 1 other phone, but no we cant give you anyother phone if i can order another touch pro phone for you".. i said okay .. today (two days) later my phone arives at the store and i go pick it up. things seemed to work at the store.traveling to the store each day takes me about 1.5 hours ..

well i get home.. and i open up my keyboard and try to type and i get no response.. i also notice the there was no back light... i tried again.. no response.. after a while the keyboard started working but still no backlight.. backlight seems to not work at all.. dont know if it ever worked on the phone and we were in a well lit store when i tested it so i didnt even notice if it was backlit.

so now tommorow I can go back to that same store.. or go to a different store in that same area... i feel i should go back to the store i went to early to give them a shot to fix the situation.. but i have a feeling it will be the same old crap, and they will just order me anoter refurb TP1.. im thinking of calling or chating with sprint tommorow morning to see if anyone will explicitly mention the WEL program and if so discussing that with who ever i speak to in the store

Last edited by vicko5000; 10-24-2009 at 04:58 AM.