View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrep2000 View Post
i downloaded the sprint stock radio 1.03.15f for my touch pro but its for the diamond when i try to flash it......can anybody help.....can i use that on the touch pro...i don't think so maybe I'm wrong.....pls let me know pm if you want... i tried almost all the radios from the new alltel and the new sprint i still don't get very good signal...the best one is the Verizon but it drains my battery...
all the radios in the first post are for the touch pro. sounds like you downloaded it from somewhere else.