PPCGeeks Regular

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
As I said before, I don't really mind either way for now as I haven't been waiting, and while I agree she (or he or whoever is doing this) has a life, if I was someone who donated to her I would want to at least be kept in the loop. As I don't donate I have no right to complain, but I can't see how all of you guys who haven't donated or even if you have are telling other people who have donated money not to be at least a little incensed over being told the same thing would happen three days in a row. I don't really think people are mad about the unlocker not coming as much as they are about being told tomorrow and it not coming.

Again though, I find it crazy that for all the anger and tenacity people hold towards people like Yay, they continue to validate their thread and give it more exposure.

Edit:

I don't know if you're from a lesser developed nation where all news is considered live or something, but where I'm from we generally consider live news as something that is currently occurring. If we both can accept this as basis for the definition of "live" communication, then I think you will have to see the flaw in your reasoning and realize that a forum post, where inherently the conversation can only continue if someone adds input that can be reviewed and responded to at any given time, is NOT live.

again though, I could be going crazy and live could mean already occurred, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
I donated and I dont complain. Really... whats 80 dollars over all? help these guys out. I have downloaded counless roms just to check em out.. flashed so much. give back you cheap b@LKLKLJLJK