View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:10 AM
freeza
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
I know I just wrote about this but please, explain how you can get annoyed at something you voluntarily read??? This has never made sense to me on the internet, and it's been a phenomenon i've observed over the past twelve years of my internet usage. Someone goes onto a forum, chooses to open a thread and scroll through 10+ pages, gets sufficiently agitated and then decides to respond as if they were having a live conversation that they were forced into. Please explain this.

Edit:

...really? That's your answer? My eyes happened to see something and I HAD to click it and read through the pages of the forum because they were there, and therefore I also had to respond and let them know how annoying they were, moving their thread to the top of the forum and giving them more exposure.

The brilliance.

Yeah, because my single post[s] is what keeps threads like this alive.

The brilliance.

PS: Hopefully the mods will close this thread like many others in favor of it being annoying and cluttering up the forum.