View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
They told me the same thing, I said is it going to hurt my phone. Guy says no, so I said, than just do it. I hate it when I have to argue with those guys. So what if it doesn't do anything for my 700wx why cant those customer service guys just help with what we ask for. So call back and just don't take no for an answer.
Ecare said it couldnt be done and I would have to go to my nearest store ..

He said he did research to a nearby store and it gave me an addy to a store further away than the one I usually go to also .

And then gave me a list of things it wouldnt fix like drop calls and low signal and so forth ..

BS I say haha

Whats next? Retention wont give me an M1?

We'll see what happens haha ..

I <3 Android