racedog
PPCGeeks Regular

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint vs T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey thanks Racdog, that was very imformative!!! I have had NO problems with Srpint, my sis is with TMO and she doesn't like it, but her hubby used to work there 5 yrs ago, and they are still on the employee plan, so she doesn't leave for that reason, but they are in Vegas and her service sux. So I think I will stay put...peace-br
I go to Vegas regularly, in fact, I'll be heading there next Thursday. I do remember T-Mobile coverage being spotty at place in Vegas but that was some time ago, I would have thought they would have corrected that by now. My problem is that they are VERY spotty in Central Kansas and in the rural areas in Kansas which is why the move to Sprint some years ago. But, with the VZW takeover of Alltel I have phenomenal coverage all over KS, both voice and data now.

As the owner of an internet company it is critical for me to be in touch at times and to have access to data. So, for me, its not a matter of VZW fanboy love, its a matter of VZW love (because of their coverage HERE). If TMO were to suddenly have this type of coverage or Sprint or AT&T then I would consider them also and go where I could get the best deal for the same coverage.

That's what any sensible person should be doing, giving careful consideration to their needs and then finding which companies can supply those needs and THEN considering who's going to give them the best price in fulfilling those needs. Fanboism doesn't pay my bills so I usually disregard the many obvious fanboy posts that blanket forums like this one, HOFO and others. First decide what it is that you actually require, then find out which cell companies can meet those requirements and then pick the one that has the best price for those requirements. Never pick a cell company because they have some glitzy phone, pick the company and then find a phone that you like that will run on their service.

R