View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:57 AM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: While texting with hardare keyboard, it keeps adding a period if I double space?

hahaha... This was really setting me off too. You know... Sorry I don't have an actual solution for you. But my experience is that I had to slow down a bit and relearn this keyboard. I come from a TP and I also had a hardware keyboard on my text pager my old company gave me. They were both cramped for space and now that I have this great big keyboard I didn't know what to do with all that space. My issue resolved itself in a matter of a few days to a week. I now have had my phone about 6 weeks and don't have that issue any more.
p.