View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: System>About Screen.. adding custom string?

lol yeah I kinda forgot windows was closed-source. hah. I was thinking it is a hex edit, any ideas what file, probably dll, that has those strings in it? How about general ideas, like Shell or OS modules? I guess I will recmod shell and OS and look in all the dll's till I find it. I will report back.. (in a long time this is gonna take forever... oh well I am sure I will learn a lot about where various strings are defined.. I dont think MS would hardcode very much.. or then again maybe that contributes to why they have 50 patches for their desktop OS every day...

anyone wonder where the solitaire cards are kept? pegcards.dll lol so far not what I am after though..

ok its not in any dll in OS or SHELL.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-23-2009 at 08:40 AM.