View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 22<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/23075 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
the larger the pagepool the worse the battery life would be, 20 is pushing it I think, I think 16 would be adequate. Try that and see how the battery life is.. I would not think the battery life hit would be THAT much though.,

edit: what does it do when you try to set an alarm?
The first 3 or 4 times I tried to set it in TF when I'd hit ok after setting the time and days etc.. I'd go back to the main alarm screen and no changes were made. Finally I got the changes to actually stick but the alarm just doesn't come on at the scheduled time. It looks like it will, but just doesn't... No message or sounds at all. I tried setting it in Windows as well. The changes there stick instantly, but again the alarm just doesn't come on.