View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:33 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I gave them blunt, candid feedback -- which will probably be ignored.

I'm still undecided whether (1) HTC designed a phone that perhaps will never have satisfactory BT, (2) Sprint screwed up a perfectly good phone.
Wow... where to begin...

First of all, this feedback form is from HTC Asia. HTC only started selling phones directly to GSM customers recently (no required carrier or 3rd party to sell the device anymore), and it looks like this form is to see how they're handling it. Its got NOTHING TO DO WITH US!!
They don't care about Sprint Mogul users, as Sprint is the official point of contact for the Mogul anyway.... they even ask for the IMEI number of your phone, which by the way is only existent on GSM phones - we have ESN numbers on CDMA, which is sorta similar in function but not the same thing. Clearly this form was written for GSM users who bought phones directly from HTC Asia to use with their carrier, and HTC wants to see how its direct support is going. Didn't anyone notice that much of this form doesn't apply to us?

I went and started to fill it out myself as well until I realized this is not going to accomplish anything... all they'll see is that for some odd reason, all these Sprint users found their GSM sales department feedback form, at the same time, and started flooding it with their complaints about a certain CDMA model!!!

Also, we fixed BT. It works. Follow the forum, look at the rom development threads... big news.
Still, an "official" fix would be nice, but in the mean time, I'm happy with my BT for the first time since owning this device.