View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not exactly.
You will need to install Sashimi to the SD card and place cabs in the correct folders.

After a hard reset or flash whatever, you will need to install Sashimi again over the one you installed before on the SD card.
That puts it back on the programs menu.

Now run sashimi and run auto setup.
That will put all your installations back.
ok see a lot if u use this sashimi so im gonna give it a whirl lol,i've flashed so many times since i got this tp i have it down as far as putting it all back to the same so never really thought about it but if root says its good its a go for me!!