View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 11:00 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Okay so Ive done my own research and everybody is entitled to their own opinion....and here is what Ive came up with. 21864 is not better in stability than the 23016...matter of fact....they are just about the same other than the fact that you can drag and drop items in the start menu. As far as stability, speed, and performance.....NO DIFFERENT. Now for the 23071....um I really didnt like it for the simple fact that it works for the first few hours...and then after adding so many cabs......it starts to slow down....and I personally enjoy the sbp mobile shell and with the 23071 this does not work.....the menu being at the bottom cuts off the bottom half of the spb mobile shell screen buttons...buttons that you need in order to customize mobile shell...so if you are a mobile shell user...than the 23071 ROM is not for you....as far as everyone else.......I personally will stick with the 23016 build for the fact that it was the most stable....and it does have the feature of dragging items around in the start menu vs the move to top and move to bottom....this is for anyone still curious as to what the ROMs do in general. All you others.......NRG IS THE MAN!!!!!