View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

I've been flashing since 4 o'clock today. First I flashed the 21864 rom and verified the shift/caps issue, than flashed 23701 which is definitely cool but after I loaded my cabs etc. and a few soft resets the bottom task bar disappeared and I was left with in white blocks the words saying action and contacts but no windows flag. This made it very difficult to get around as one might imagine. Additionally, not having a task manager is awkard as well. So I flashed the 10-15 update which is the only one I haven't since he came over and started cooking for us. Finally all set up and looking sweet than I say to my self "self why don't you try this sashimi thing out" so I'm reflashing to 21864 and seeing if I got this sashimi thing down. The problem is if I don't then I'll have to reflash and manually reinstall everything. Oh the joys of flashing.

Last edited by BenS; 10-22-2009 at 10:49 PM.