View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:59 PM
dannzeman
I love root

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trying to love my Hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Thats just it, even when you load up on apps the Hero will consistently maintain its speeds but the TouchPro2 will not maintain its performance after you haul in on the apps.

So unless you never install anything on the Pro2, (which would be boring) that speed is temporary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim1488 View Post
Im have some stuff on the tp2 not but I am really not big into keeping apps running. When I am done with it I close it....
But thats the thing with Android, you don't have to worry about closing apps. Android does an excellent job of managing the memory. I just got done using the TP2 for a month and just picked up the Hero a week ago and I'm so glad I did.

I thought I would miss the huge keyboard but the software keyboard on the Hero is so good I haven't thought twice about it.
And it's nice not having a brick in my pocket.
The capacitive screen is easier to use. I rarely have to press twice to make a selection and I've never had a swipe get confused for a press.
The Hero costs less.
The Hero has the best Gmail integration of any device.

I probably won't even think about getting another WinMo device until 7 comes out.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.