View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Ran the 21864 NICE. Now running the 23071 NICER. I realy like the new builds. I like the bottom taskbar personally. I have only two issues so far to note and I flashed it this morning then again after about an hour of the fixed 21864 , so about 11 hrs ago and I have put it through the ringer so far. Here is what I have found with 23071... Total Comm & PocketRAR controls are wacked out. The controls in TC are working but you can't see them all unless you go into landscape. The controls in PR aren't working at all, can't get past the "Use this to associate with ZIP or RAR files". Surely due to the new bottom taskbar, and something I can work around and live with. The other thing is another no issue for me. When I installed a custom taskbar it messed up my softbar in the today screen only. SO when I turn off TF3D & Titanium and have just my general "today" screen up my bottom taskbar is white with the "action"&"contacts" crammed together on the far left and not even in buttons. However I can click on the area and the start menu will pop up so I can go and turn TF3D or titanium again. Again a no issue as I only use the Today screen so I can install goodies for Titanium or TF3D.

Guess what though familiar readers......my location still only works when I roam! Even after the GPS driver cab reccomended, enablemylocation cab, manually setting GPS, updateing quick GPS, enable AGPS, and all other jazz. Oh well I am lovin the new ROMs all the same.

Great Work NRGZ28!!! Thank You.