View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
bog3nator
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
I'm with Formula84, I haven't had any big issues with 23071. I installed TSowen blue taskbar icons since mine came up as the standard white ones after loading the ROM. I also was missing not having the task manager in the top right corner but then I found the Showcase link. A few things do seem slightly sluggish sometimes and the vertical slider that shows up in the dialer is a pain but I'm sure that those things can be fixed as we move forward. I use TouchFlo Detacher to switch between TF3D and SPB Pocket Plus and when I'm switched over to Pocket Plus the bottom bar is white with the two soft buttons on the left side. Again, a minor thing to me.

Just discovered a bigger problem. When I open WeatherPanel there is no way to close it and I must soft reset. I have tried the middle button on my Touch Pro along with the end hard key and the back arrow hard key. I have the back arrow setup to close any active open application through AE Button Plus and that still will not close it. If anyone has an idea how to close WeatherPanel using 23071 please let me know.

I am going to continue to run 23071 for a while. I really do like the bottom finger friendly buttons! Hopefully some of these minor issues will be resolved soon.

Below is the cab for the blue taskbar Icons.

pea****93
you sir are awsome thanks for posting the cab!

edit: nm the cab will mess up your start bar...having to hard reset now

Last edited by bog3nator; 10-22-2009 at 08:35 PM.