achilles-hypoxia
Lurker

achilles-hypoxia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you are confused. the upgrade rom code error is a common problem. all you have to do is read that thread and it tells you how to fix it. if you have problems fixing it, then post in that thread. you just have to flash the shipped rom and you'll be good to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles-hypoxia View Post
Alright, here's what I've tried: Unlock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."; Lock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."; Stock ROM on SD Card -> "Loading..." ; Unlock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0% ; Stock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0% ; Relocker RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0%
I might be confused, but I was unable to flash anything. Regardless, now that's it's booted I'm sure I'll be able to get it working by re-unlocking and then flashing. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Ah! I was trying to relock my Telus touch pro so that I could get warranty work done. So, I flashed the stock rom and flashed the relocker. However, the Telus stock rom on on this website isn't signed so you need to be unlocked to run it. That's unfortunate, because I think it means that people on Telus and Bell can't relock their phones to get warranty work done =\. If I'd known that, I don't know if I would've unlocked my phone in the first place...

Last edited by achilles-hypoxia; 10-22-2009 at 07:21 PM.