View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchLockPro or PocketShield for TP2? Looking for S2U2 alternative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
I have been using pocketshield since having my Touch Pro and now on TP2.
Same here, PS is awesome.

I used s2u2 for a year or more in my xv6800's but when I tried to use it in my original TP I had nothing but problems with it despite try various different versions before giving up.

At that point, somebody here suggested trying PS. Once I tried it, I was totally hooked. All my problems disappeared & my battery life noticeably improved.

I leave all the boxes unchecked on the phone tab in the PS setup (& answer the phone with the stock s2a setup). I set it to unlock with either light, a finger swipe or pulling the stylus out.

When I click the top button on my TP2, the screen goes out & it's locked. A second press lights the screen & if there is light it unlocks almost instantly. If it is dark, I unlock it with a quick finger swipe.

Since swapping to PS over a year ago, I have never once had a problem answering any of my phones & they don't dial or answer unless I want them to. Running PS has no affect on battery life, so to me it is a perfect app.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 10-22-2009 at 11:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.