View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Downloaded, extracted and running the new kitchen... getting the same error after I press Create ROM and it runs for a while.
NBHUtil has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I click close and then I get:
executing NBHUtils to build nbh file...
Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'E:\Mobile\Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen v4.1\Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen v4.1\Release_Diamond\ImageHash.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at NBHUtil.Form1.CmdLineWriteNBH(String ModelID, String cid, String Version, String Lang, String chunk, ArrayList items, String outputfile, Boolean usedef)
at NBHUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)

ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat

ERROR!!!
Wait some seconds...

No ''SVN'' folders present...

Restored Original config.txt...
Temp config.txt Deleted!!!