View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:07 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Get shellres.dll.0409.mui off of phone to change start menu text

I'm attempting to change the start menu text, i cannot seem to copy the shellres.dll.0409.mui file from /windows to my SD card or computer...?

I did this on my TP, but I recall using some program on the phone to get it off... I don't mean Total Commander or Resco Explorer...

I guess if someone can shed some light on this and not refer me to tswoens taskbar thread, that would be cool..

Is it just because I have an "official sprint rom" and they don't allow me to copy the file because of its read only attribute?