View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabestover View Post
I was able to get Sprint to replace my TP w/ a TP2. They say it's going to be a refurb, but hopefully it ends up being new. If not, oh well. I'm on my 6th TP now - the random hard resets on this one and the last one, along with the keyboards & face buttons dying on every single one I've had have really gotten old. Should have my TP2 Monday/Tuesday.

This was at the Sprint store at 8440 Rio San Diego Drive, San Diego, CA 92108 in case anyone in the area wants to try it out. They had no idea what was going on until I showed them the HowardForums link. A bunch of the people working there were really excited about it once they found out. If you have a legit hardware problem with your TP, I would imagine you'll have no problem getting a TP2 from that store.
congrats for the TP2

I live in SD
, your neighbour !
do you remember the na,e of the representative helped ypou ordering new TP2