View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee00max View Post
thanks if you could put all that in some attachments that would be great man, this is my first day of flashing so.....
OHHH I seee. We were all new once! That initial flash bout made my skivies another color, but I haven't looked back since. The ROM is the best so at least you don't have to waste time trying em all!!

Search ThreeFaces, he has a thread dedicated to the ROM. It is packed with about everything you need to know and it's full of links and cabs and so on. I def rec. you check that out. Also Rootlinux, has a thread where he has custom mods for the ROM. Both fellas are frequent here and you can find links to their threads in their signatures or by doing a site search.

Anyways Welcome...........try those cabs I posted in the manner I laid down. Lemme know! STAY NRGized!!