View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:57 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are you having trouble staying in 3G (getting stuck in 1X), VZW TP2 folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp4643 View Post
I did the hack that #174 talks about,,,Im back to stuck 1X again. Hell, I dont know what to do. How many times can you return a phone to Verizon for a diff phone within 30days. I turned in my TP2 to get this one and Im coming close to 30 days ? If Crack Berry Storm 2 comes out before the 30 I may go with it if I can do another exchange.

You can do it as often as you want. I've been putting notes in the return boxes with specific details about this issue. It seems like 3rd time is a charm in my case. The one I have now has been good since I've gotten it *crosses fingers*.