Thread: Recomended Roms
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:47 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Recomended Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gravity View Post
gorelow...In forums there are always ignorant people like you, whom either cant read what people have posted, or interject yourself into a conversation without first trying to understand the jist of the conversation! Where in my reply to dschoenike's reply to me did I Flame him or disrespect him in any way, that I deserved the disrespectful flaming that your reply intended! Let me repost my reply so that your simple mind can try to comprehend it!

"Hi dschonike,
Thanks for the, as you put it "The non answer answer" but any answer is a good answer, and I apreciate it! I was already doing just what you said...but I am trying to get some suggestions so I can maybe weed out some of the "Buggy Roms" without having to install 100 bad roms first! I will have a look at that DCD rom as I also liked the barebones roms when I was flashing my 6700!
Thanks again....anyone else with suggestions?"

Let me explain it to you ....First off, I thanked him, and then I used a phrase that he used to discribe his own answer to me in his reply to me! I then went on to comment that ANY ANSWER IS A GOOD ANSWER, AND THAT I APRECIATED IT! I then went on to try to explain that I was trying to weed out or get opinions from other users on what roms they like!

After all, isnt that what forums are for, to exchange information and opinions? Your Right, Almost any question that anyone can ask in this forum has probably been answered 1000 times, and when you do a search and get 950 out of 1000 posts that are outdated or not relavent to your search...well then you go ahead and ask the question again!

gorelow, I'm sorry if you feel my redundent question offended you to the point you felt you just had to take the time to chime in and flame me, but let me give you a suggestion.... if post's like this bother you sooooo much then there are two things you can do, ( Besides Chiming in with your NON-Helpfull Two Cents!)
1) You can simply not bother to answer at all!
or
2)Get another hobby and Stop hanging out reading posts that upset you so much!

Oh and just so you know....I have been a member in these forums for a while now.....and my post count is so low because I do USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, and I usually do find what I am looking for!

For everyone else, Thank you again for your helpfull suggestions!
dont let some people get under your skin totaly not worth it what you did was right and respectful.