View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Chicago Bears Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
great, now i gota get the hero back. lol

well i just got word that the owner of my agent location is going to shut down the location i work at... He opened a restaurant, blew all his money on it and now has no money to order phones. So our inventory is empty and i've turned down SOOOO many people because of it...

good thing is, i'll still have a job at our other location but cut down hours.

another good thing: lookin around in the android market and people charge a buck or 2 for themes. i'll start making hero themes and charge a dollar... i gotta afford my apartment lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!