View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:00 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
I will eventually hard reset I guess, but first I will try un-installing the cabs 1 by 1 and see what's up, would that be a similar option? Im going to start with nue, and htcfreeram, then run the rom all day tommorrow and see when and if it crashes.

As for the manila program tab it could be the manila start menu...I think i got them mixed up because they look the same. It has also been awhile since I've seen the manila start menu, not since WM 6.1 so... But still how do I remove the locked programs lol?

As for gfx boost, I did try the rom for about 8 hours before I installed it. Just one of those cabs I always install in hopes to improve the T.P. performance. Would that make it crash? Now for video performance maybe I screwed up the Youtube too because i tried to play 1 video and it was super choppy... I do also have streaming media on there but I dont know how it got on there...

Thanks for the quick response btw.
youtube is not really that good at playing long videos, I think it's something to do with the version of DShow I cooked in. It plays short clips fine... about uninstalling cabs - it may work, but some cabs share the same files, meaning if you installed a cab that overwrote \windows\file_a and then installed another one that contained file_a and file_b in windows. If you then decide you want to uninstall that first cab, you will be kinda screwed because file_a will be removed while the second cab still relies on it. This may be incorrect but that has been my experience with having a ton of cabs installed and then uninstalling them.. All the gfx boost does is tell it to use d3dm_ati.dll or some other driver. it just really tells it whether to put more priority on 2d or 3d graphics (I think). I already have it using that driver for the video... I have also included openvg drivers from neo on xda as well as some openGL goodness. My only gfx benchmark has been coreplayer, and it flies. I also think manila is very good in the framerate dept. Do you know if the gfxboost cab did anything for you? I am glad sharkie answered you rmanila questions as I am a manila n00b