View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:50 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Any recommendations as to a couple of kitchens that you would consider to be good "simple kitchen"s to get started with? I was either going to start with yours or Calkulin's. Although, I remember reading something in the first post about your kitchen being for experienced users...
mine is not that hard to use and modify... I have really already done the hard stuff. But check out electronicrice kitchen, that was my first... It is the old buildos and you will really learn a lot about OEM's and how to make em, then move to Visual kitchen.. do this by building your rom in a buildos kitchen, then open the VK, choose dump nbh, point to your rom you just made and it will create the visual version.

thanks killabytez, what are you having issues with?? EDIT: what version of the rom are you running? I have issues with the TP calling random people no matter what ROM I am on... you are using Icontact right? have you installed any cabs??

Last edited by raidzero; 10-21-2009 at 10:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.