N00b
Threadstarter

kiint is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mini 5 + TP2 = :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
Trolls? I seen more having issues with vs not. Anytime the onscreen keyboard is out and you slide out the hard keyboard the screen will go white. And you can't browse this site at all.
OK I can see you guys are serious so I'll play along. I tried exactly what you described, and although the screen went white for a nanosecond after opening the physical keyboard (yes, WHILE the onscreen keyboard was also active) it reasserted itself promptly in another nanosecond end everything was copacetic. I updated my Facebook status with verve and style, then cheerfully snapped the physical keyboard shut (WHILE the onscreen SIP was on, just to be sure) and again, a brief nanosecond of white followed immediately by vertical joy.

So...perhaps they've released a new version?
According to this one (which was DL'd today, as you may be able to tell by my breathless anticipation in the opening post) it is version 5.0.15650

PS: Im running a TP2 from Verizon, just recieved yesterday after it had been Out-Of-Stock for weeks on end. Maybe they fixed something?

just my $.02 (while I am BROWSING THIS SITE IN MINI5! HELLO!