View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 18<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
the best way to learn (IMO) is to dive in: just get a simple kitchen and try to swap out apps with those from other kitchens. once you get that down you can move onto upgrading the SYS of that kitchen (in my kitchen SYS upgrades are super easy). after sys is XIP (the main OS kernel) these days we really do not have to port XIP's since da_g usually just posts the MSXIPkernel from each build with his SYS.

If you can learn to cook in one day then you'd be a superhuman... I am still learning more every day
Any recommendations as to a couple of kitchens that you would consider to be good "simple kitchen"s to get started with? I was either going to start with yours or Calkulin's. Although, I remember reading something in the first post about your kitchen being for experienced users...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-20-2009 at 11:20 PM.