View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
JokerGirl
Lurker

JokerGirl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Went into one of the big Indy corporate stores today because my keyboard stopped working completely.

They told me to come back in half an hour. When I showed up, they told me they didn't have the part for my keyboard and had a phone on order for me. When I inquired as to what phone it would be, the guy couldn't tell me. I asked if it would be a refurb, and he assumed that that is what it probably was.

I then inquired about getting a different model as I'm thoroughly disappointed. He said everything on the list would be a downgrade to what I have. He then blabbered on some tangent about the TP2, but didn't really get anywhere with what he was trying to say.

Anyways, since he couldn't tell me what they've ordered, I'm just going to wait until they call and tell me. If I show up there and it's not a TP2, I'm going to make a huge stink. I've had this same number for 11 years now, and about 7 different models. Of all the phones I've had, this is the worst, and I told him that. Even the Mogul refurb they sent me before this was better than this hunk of junk. I've had it for 2 months, and it hasn't worked right since the day I took it out of it's box. I'm sick of going into roaming in areas I know have good service.

If they refuse, I'm ultimately going to threaten to cancel and go to iPhone, even though I despise Apple and Apple products.