View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:32 PM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42384 View Post
Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen v3 10-3.
Your settings are fine for sleep mode. On the sleep problem, only way to fix is a power cycle, and that "usually" clears it up until it mysteriously comes back later. If under warranty, call PDC (they provide warranty for the HTC phones). Known issue that is documented on forums.
Wen cooking ROMs, I usually remove unecessary apps (Sprint) such as Win Live, remote desktop..etc. Also, under the Weather and Internet tabs (slider bar), turn off auto-downloads

In general, battery life is fine for me on the Diamond.
Ok so heres a dumb question... Can I just take the 23420 SYS folder and move it over to the v4 VK? I usually just dl the new kitchens when they come out so i havent tried adding a sys folder yet. Also if I can just move it over then do I have to move the 23420 EXT folder as well or can I use my exsisting EXT folders for 6.5.1 even though they are labeled as 23060?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!