View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.0 [10.20.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
Nice!! Not sure how you disabled that. Exchange won't realize it happened?

Oh, after installing your big package I had to run the home layout one again to get rid of the sprint logo. Looks awesome. Thanks again!
I've been using that work around on my Exchange server since the PPC6700 without issues. One thing you might want to do is set it to a simple pin and set it to 12 hour no use if you are concerned.

Yes you will have to install the home tab layout cab if you want the date moved to above the clock instead of the Logo. I did this to give people options

-CMY