Kolano
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
i downloaded the latest release and cooked a rom .. it works ok.. apart from a few issues..
1. the pocket c m doesnt let me customise anything.. it doesnt let me sms anyone apart from the people who have already msged me before.. it gives a special sms list.. i think its a bit buggy and interfered with a few other things too..maybee touchflo.. not sure though.. i think the earlier touchflo working simple contacts list was much better...
2. the oxios application has only got one heading in it as compared to previous rom i built from 07_1 version.. the hibernate option is there but the earlier main application which freed much more memory isnt there. and this one hangs a bit sumtimes.
3. the spb plus isnt upgraded .. i did download the upgraged oem and dragged it to the oem folder.. afterwards but havnt build since then..
4. even the spb suite askes for registration... maybee its coz of the plus part being not registered..
5. does 02 does anything apart from being a x button?(its banner screams lots more lol) it doesnt even show up as an option in the today screen . just there on the x button -later i transfered it with the com button on the lower right of screen.
6. since i have a ruim card slot soldered the option transfer sim contacts in the advanced configeration doesnt do anything?
the program which is supposed to do this actualy doesnt show up anywhere? i did check it during the cooking...sim tool kit.?
thanks for the really cool kitchen .. it rocks.. the cooking was a pleasure..
all the e mails n all were customised and working flawlessly..
thanks a ton for all the hard work...
  1. You can customize PocketCM by creating a theme for it (refer the PocketCM site), adding the theme to the Windows folder, and selecting it within PocketCM (hold the phone icon for a couple seconds and a second row of buttons including a configuration option will appear).

The SMS issue is strange as SMS messaging work's fine for me currently. Can you send SMS via other tools? Also, I believe SMS links are only shown for those with a "mobile" number listed, do you use a different field to store your contact numbers?
  2. Note "Removed Oxios "closeapps" shortcut and exe." in the changelog. Though I'm not 100% sure the specific driver behind doing so, the "closeapps" app was apparently causing some issue.
  3. Adding the updated OEM doesn't replace the old one, you probably need to select the new version.
  4. All the SPB products are commercial software for which licenses must be purchased.
  5. All the 02 plus options are normally packaged together. I thing the 02 Plus description is in regards to the full package. Currently selecting O2 plus without the other O2 options should result in just a different x button app.
  6. I don't have a sim card so I can't reproduce.

Last edited by Kolano; 11-18-2007 at 02:20 PM.