View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:04 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
lol i know... i always considered myself to be so intuned with my ppcs... everyone used to come to me for help with it. but now i feel like the only noob.... BUT im learming SO MUCH from ya... so im happy I know im in a forum with lots of guys but it would be nice to have some one create a lime green/pink theme... thats what im looking forward to... till then im loving energy rom..

sometimes i swear microsoft should hire ya. )
are you wanting more pink or more lime green?