View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:33 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

having a new problem that I haven't seen anyone else talk about. Sometimes,when I open the keyboard,the dialer opens up, and then my display is stuck in portrait mode.making the keyboard very hard to use. I'm running the 9/20 build with the tachi dialer.

second, I've noticed that the wm lock screen keeps changing in each version. I really liked the one a few builds back that was set up like S2U2. With the lock at the bottom left and the clock on the top. despite all the skinners here and at xda,I can find very little documentation on modding the lock screen. I know very little about modding the xml files,but it's my understanding that is what needs to be done. any help with this?