View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:17 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
flash dancing? ive heard other people say that? what does it mean?

o i hope not. because i already went threw hell back to try to get my phone fixed last week and still didnt get it fixed ugh...
The Flash Dance is a term that was coined to talk about flashing to stock ROM to clear up issues. Dont know if you are familiar but as we Geeks flash ROM to ROM occasionally files/data can be written to the wrong location causing glitches and hiccups.
What clears it up is flashing a stock ROM, hard resetting that ROM, flashing Energy (or the ROM of your choice), and hard resetting that. A lengthy process yes, but it works. Some choose to do it with every flash, I do but I'm weird like that. I do it so I know I'm starting with a "clean slate".
In the event of problems try it only after hard resetting the current loaded ROM, sometimes that is all you need.