View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:05 PM
WmDuchess
PPCGeeks Regular

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
HAHAHA!! Yeah it gets addicting. I checked NRG'z twitter and he says that he is updating the ROM so hopefully that will come soon because I am really eager to flash.....AGAIN! But on another note when ever you do a ROM flash you should hard reset afterwards. As far as your phone being sluggish it should not be that way. You could always try flash dancing and see if that cures it, but not to give you bad news....but when my last TP got really sluggish and the keyboard text wasnt as fast and I had to wait for my text to catch up with my keyboard buttons.....my keyboard went out. Not saying that will happen to you....and I hope that it doesnt....but that is what happened to me. Hopefully a flash dance or even a hard reset will cure this for you.....UNLESS.........NRG posts a newer updated version of this ROM then that would be FLASHTASTIC!!! LOL sorry I just had to say that.
flash dancing? ive heard other people say that? what does it mean?

o i hope not. because i already went threw hell back to try to get my phone fixed last week and still didnt get it fixed ugh...