View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:54 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
right after it no.. i didnt think to do that.. i flashed phone put my apps realized it was slow. so soft reset still slow soft reset again.. so i did a hard reset.. didnt add apps yet but still slow.. i think ima flash again..

unless an update is coming sooner )

i think i just became a flash addict
HAHAHA!! Yeah it gets addicting. I checked NRG'z twitter and he says that he is updating the ROM so hopefully that will come soon because I am really eager to flash.....AGAIN! But on another note when ever you do a ROM flash you should hard reset afterwards. As far as your phone being sluggish it should not be that way. You could always try flash dancing and see if that cures it, but not to give you bad news....but when my last TP got really sluggish and the keyboard text wasnt as fast and I had to wait for my text to catch up with my keyboard buttons.....my keyboard went out. Not saying that will happen to you....and I hope that it doesnt....but that is what happened to me. Hopefully a flash dance or even a hard reset will cure this for you.....UNLESS.........NRG posts a newer updated version of this ROM then that would be FLASHTASTIC!!! LOL sorry I just had to say that.