pdawg17
Regular 'Geeker

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Battery Life Equal to TP1??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstop View Post
I concur. At first I wasn't sure but now that I've used it a week it definitely lasts longer than my TP1. You can still kill the TP2 in a day of heavy usage but moderate usage it will last the day no problem.

One nice thing is the battery application in settings has an information tab with usage stats. Today has been light usage for me, 13.2 hours of standby 1.3 hours of usage (text and internet) and the battery is at 70%. Default settings with wifi off bluetooth on.
I am more like the OP in that I am not thrilled with the battery life...there is no way I could make it 2 days without charging...I did not own a TP1 though so I can't make the same comparison...

Today I had around the same usage as this guy above (but with 10 hours standby) and I am at 40%...and I don't even have bluetooth on...I do have the RSS Hub update every 2 hours but that shouldn't make that much of a difference...

Can batteries be swapped out at a Sprint store? And anyone with the cleanup cab installed: What is the highest temp reading you've seen for your TP2? Mine seems a bit warm at times...also is there a way to "recalibrate" the battery in case that is the problem?