View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:12 PM
TwoSteppin4140
PPCGeeks Regular

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I've never messed with the Album but...A few things, first turn off Touch Flo then try to remove it. If that doesnt work, with Touch Flo off, install it again then uninstall it. I dont THINK soft reset are needed in between the installs and the uninstalls but they may be. Try those two first and let us know.
Turned off TF3D and still got the message saying that it couldn't be uninstalled. I then, with TF3D off, attempted to reinstall the .cab - it prompted me to uninstall the previous version first, which I said OK to. Again, I was told it couldn't be uninstalled and I was asked if I wanted to install anyway...and I did...and it took a really long time to install. I did a soft-reset following the install, and then...when I went to uninstall it (keeping TF3D off the whole time) it wasn't even available in the remove programs menu. Know why? Because it got uninstalled in there at some point.

So I have the regular album where I can flick through the pictures, but no uploading to Facebook. All is back well in the world again. Thanks!

I often forget that TF3D is just a skin, and not the OS itself...disabling it makes sense.