View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:22 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: loved my diamond until now

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
I love my Diamond. What's not to love: small size, 2.8 inch vga display... I've got some great/usefull programs on it like dictionaries, drug databases and gps to name a few. But wm6.1 isn't particularly finger friendly (stating the obvious I know).
I decided to give the Hero a try - just out of curiousity - and I must say that I am crazy about it. I was worried that the 3.2 inch hvga display would make the device too large, but it isn't bad at all. And I love the whole Sense UI. Even with data apparently almost always on I get decent battery life.
I do feel I have more control over my device with wm though - which I kind of miss. That HD2 looks awfully tempting, large screen and all.
El Mono
I understand your dilemma, that's why I thought the Hero would be good for the wife. But, we're not giving up SERO, despite the post about how we should feel fortunate that Sprint gave us a plan that we shouldn't have ever had. Many people are reporting glowing reviews, but there's something about winmo. By the way, I think the display on our Diamonds is 2.2 inches.