View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:36 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
Major bug.

What I did...

1-Make a phone call.
2-After second ring, triple press the end button (hardware).
3-Now try to make another call.

For some reason this triple pressing of the end key Terminates (or crashes) the cprog.exe
I look at my task manager and it is no longer there. So the dial buttons or calling doesn't work anymore.

I tried this more than once...
It's been established that the Tachi Dialer can be unstable in certain circumstances. It's the Dialer, not the ROM (not saying you were blaming the ROM). Check Threefaces post a page or two back about why the dialer is important.
So the fix is to not hit the End key 3 times?
Just because I live on the edge and I'm crazy like that, I tried your steps (3X) and no crashes, no problems.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-19-2009 at 07:40 PM.